Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You are Invited

This 4th of July the Busch Family is hosting a gathering in Red Lodge. Red Lodge has it all, parades, rodeo, and fireworks. A couple of years ago we even went sledding on the 4th. Ang and her family and my mom and dad are planning to come. We have stadium seating for the spectacular fireworks. We will have a fire pit going and a Smore making contest. Everyone is welcome to spend the night but you might want to bring a sleeping structure or at least a sleeping bag. We have plenty of room for campers or tents.

2 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Wow!
I would LOVE to see your family again! And of course, I love Red Lodge.

I'll see what the man says. We have a tent AND sleeping bags, so not worries there.

Now, about the S'more making contest...
Are there really strict rules, or can I get wild?

Kim Busch said...

No rules on the S'mores. There is a ton of things to do. I think you would have a great time.