Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The LOOOOOOONG Weekend

The sled dogs and I don't know how we feel about fireworks and big family gathering,
both are SCARY.

Finally, Sunday we spent time on the Beartooth Pass.
This was fun! There was snow, cool air, and animals.

The sled dogs and I went hiking with Bryan. Walla Walla, our huntress, discovered a herd of mountain goats grazing on side of the mountain. That was pretty exciting.
Later, everyone else showed up to go sledding.
Puppy (who is sooo spoiled) got to play with Silla and the kids.

Chase tried out his moves on the snowboard.
Ang and Kim tried it, too.
(I think they look like a couple of redneck chicks. I guess you can take the girl out of the country but can't take the country out of the girl.)
I think everyone had fun, even the sled dogs.

No comments: