Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family, Fireworks, Fun: Not Always in that Order


What do you get when you put 8 people and 6 dogs in a 700 square foot house?

Fireworks!

The Keele Family and Grammy and Grandpy Wildey spent the Fourth of July Weekend at our place in Red Lodge.

Red Lodge knows how to celebrate a holiday.
Three days of parades and rodeos, and fireworks like you would not believe.

The "real" Budweiser Clydesdales were in the parade all three days.

And the "Bud Light" team.



We had great seats at the rodeo. Don't I look like a "real" cowgirl?

Of course we had fireworks!
Sorry, my camera batteries died that afternoon.

I don't think the dogs really enjoyed the parade or the rodeo. Willow assures me that she has some things to say about this weekend so stay tuned.


2 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

All the pictures are great! I haven't seen your Mom and Dad for so long...they are looking good. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my brain around little Angie having kids, ESPECIALLY kids that old! And the hats are cool.

We had a horrible 4th, and I'm still upset that we didn't get to come to Red Lodge.

Kim Busch said...

The whole weather thing sounded scary. Your always welcome to come. You all SHOULD come.