Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick!

Sorry I haven't posted for weeks. I got really sick and was out stuck at home for two weeks. Stratus and Kim were here, too. We thought Stratus had the same stuff I did but now we are not sure. He is going to have some more test. Lucky him. Lucy and Walla went on the road with Bryan while I was sick. I heard Kim grumbling about always being stuck at home with the sick dogs. How does she think we feel?

This last week Bryan went to a big meeting in Dallas, TX. He won a Circle of Excellence award. We are very proud of him.

Hopefully things get more fun around here soon.

1 comment:

The Farmer's Wife said...

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!

Congrats to the Big B for his totally excellent award, dude.

Hope you all feel better, soon. We're running through cold season here, literally. (Runny noses, runny eyes.)