Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SLC: A Weekend without the "Kids"



Bryan and I spent the weekend in Salt Lake City. I had a great time. I think Bryan had fun but he missed his babies. I on the other hand loved having Bryan all to myself and playing dress up.
When we weren't eating we tried to enjoy some culture.

A Gingerbread House Contest and Fundraiser. Chef from all over SLC created amazing "houses" and the houses are auctioned off. Cool idea!


We went to Teddy Bear Town at the Grand America, mostly so we could see the suites. It was just cute.

One of the highlights was going to Pioneer Theatre at that the University of Utah and watching
The Christmas Story


We also got all dressed up and went to fancy dinner at the Tuscany.


Okay, we don't have any pictures of me. But I did go shopping and had a really fun outfit. I am working on finding one.

Returned home on Sunday night. The babies are fine but very "needy".

1 comment:

The Farmer's Wife said...

Wow! Am I BEHIND in reading posts...

That looks like a really fun trip! I've never heard of the Teddy Bear suites, but I HAVE heard of the gingerbread houses. That's beyond impressive.

The Christmas Story...aaaahhhh. (Do you need one of those glorious lamps, now, to commemorate the experience?)

And you're right; it's fun to dress up a little, isn't it? Can't wait to see your outfit.