Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It is always good to go and it is always good to come home. I missed my dogs and my husband. I am putting this in writing so Thursday night after 18 Parent-Teacher Conferences I will remember that. Bryan has to go to Salt Lake, Wednesday. I thought we had an agreement that his job this weekend was to get 'wear them out', no such luck. This time of year can be a little stressful for a teacher, so the timing of his trip is PERFECT. I wonder if he called Craig and ask if they could do inventory this week.

After this weekend, I will be able to compare 2 kids or 4 dogs which is harder. Well, dogs do have kennels, don't ask for candy every 15 seconds, don't scream if someone looks at them, and don't fight with you about everything. Hmmm? Dogs

No comments: