Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kim is the Big Four Zero


So I can't believe Kim is 40. I don't think she looks a day over 39. Her friends at work (notice the color everyone is wearing) made a BIG to-do about it, with a cake, pizza, and they even decorated her classroom. Rudy (the janitor) was really excited about vacuuming up 40 confetti but he help rearrange all the desk. Her students had a lot of fun. Can you believe she is ten times older than her students?
Bryan, the sled dogs, and I were going to take her to Bozeman for the weekend but she caught a cold for her birthday. Guess that is what happens when you get so old. None of us wanted to hang out with her. Actually I think we will take her when she is feel better. I think a break from the "sled dogs" is probably the best gift we could give her.


No comments: