Saturday, August 2, 2008

Still in Red Lodge






We are still hanging out in Red Lodge. Bryan has been working on projects. I am really amazed. Yesterday he built a new dog house for the sled dogs. I personality don't use a dog house but the sled dogs like to lay on top of them. Bryan got a plan from Sled Dog Central so he could build a dog house with one sheet of plywood. I noticed that there are some cracks but it is just a dog house. The sled dogs seem to like it.




We are still cross-training the sled dogs, too. I am in charge of teaching them to catch the Frisbee. It is a real challenge. Walla has no interest at all, she is a hunter, not a Frisbee dog. Lucy seems to be kind of scared of the Frisbee but will run after it. Stratus likes to chase the Frisbee. He still can't caught it in the air, like I can, but he runs out to get it every time. He seems to have the heart of a Frisbee dog, I am just not sure he is smart enough. I haven't given up yet.










No comments: